- Information We Collect
- How We Use Collected Information
- To personalize user experience: We may use information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order to provide service only as authorized by the User.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order.
- How We Protect Your Information
- Sharing Your Personal Information
- Your Acceptance of These Terms
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our website, register on the website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. The types of information we collect may include name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant details. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Araf Global collects and uses Users' personal information for the following purposes:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.